We can undertake all aspects of tree surgery. Our tree surgery is always carried out to a very high standard, in accordance with British Standard 3998, by fully trained and competent staff.
- Crown lifting: removal of lower branches
- Crown thinning: general pruning of the whole canopy, often used to increase light levels and reduce shading
- Crown reduction: reducing the overall height and spread of the tree. This is often used to address structural defects or contain trees were insufficient space exists
- Re-pollarding: pruning to address weaknesses introduced from old topping points
- Tree Dismantling: allows the removal of a large tree in a confined space
- Removal of dangerous trees or branches
Tree felling: this is a highly skilled technique for causing a tree to fall in a specific direction in a controlled manner, using a series of cuts at the base of the trunk.
- Site clearance: if a tree needs to be taken down then we can also grind the stump out
What Our Customers Say…
I have used Free Range Forestry more than once to prune trees in our large garden and woodland. Each time Paddy and his team have completed the jobs efficiently and on time. I can truly recommended this professional and friendly bunch.
Excellent service from start to finish, from the initial quote, dealing with planning permission, & then the work completed to a very high standard & the site left clean & tidy.
The team were very efficient & soon completed the work - & all with a smile! A very good, job well done & to a high professional standard. I'm happy to recommend them
I was very impressed by Free Range Forestry. They are efficient and hardworking. At all times they explained what they were doing and gave excellent advice on woodland management. I recommend them and will certainly use them again.