We can undertake all aspects of tree surgery. Our tree surgery is always carried out to a very high standard, in accordance with British Standard 3998, by fully trained and competent staff.
- Crown lifting: removal of lower branches
- Crown thinning: general pruning of the whole canopy, often used to increase light levels and reduce shading
- Crown reduction: reducing the overall height and spread of the tree. This is often used to address structural defects or contain trees were insufficient space exists
- Re-pollarding: pruning to address weaknesses introduced from old topping points
- Tree Dismantling: allows the removal of a large tree in a confined space
- Removal of dangerous trees or branches
Tree felling: this is a highly skilled technique for causing a tree to fall in a specific direction in a controlled manner, using a series of cuts at the base of the trunk.
- Site clearance: if a tree needs to be taken down then we can also grind the stump out
What Our Customers Say…
Very good service from experts who were happy to tailor the job to my requirements. They worked quickly and cleared up afterwards.
Would not hesitate to recommend and use again myself.
Paddy and his team at Free Range Forestry were excellent - we would highly recommend them. They were very reasonable price - they did a few extra tasks at the time but still charged us the original price. They were extremely efficient and knowledgeable - they gave great recommendations to replace the tree we had to cut down. They chopped all the wood and even stacked it neatly in our wood shed. They did a great job of tidying everything up at the end of the job. We would have no hesitation using them again in the future
One of the best laid out estimates I have seen, with an equally clear invoice at the end of the job. Free Range were excellent: a very careful, neat job with detailed preparation, including customer involvement, and a very tidy clear up at the end. Thoroughly recommended!