We can undertake all aspects of tree surgery. Our tree surgery is always carried out to a very high standard, in accordance with British Standard 3998, by fully trained and competent staff.
- Crown lifting: removal of lower branches
- Crown thinning: general pruning of the whole canopy, often used to increase light levels and reduce shading
- Crown reduction: reducing the overall height and spread of the tree. This is often used to address structural defects or contain trees were insufficient space exists
- Re-pollarding: pruning to address weaknesses introduced from old topping points
- Tree Dismantling: allows the removal of a large tree in a confined space
- Removal of dangerous trees or branches
Tree felling: this is a highly skilled technique for causing a tree to fall in a specific direction in a controlled manner, using a series of cuts at the base of the trunk.
- Site clearance: if a tree needs to be taken down then we can also grind the stump out
What Our Customers Say…
We used Paddy and Rich to cut down an ash and lower a hedge for us. They were very friendly, did an excellent job for a competitive price. We'd recommend them highly.
I can confidently recommend Free Range Forestry. The work they undertook to reduce the height of an oak and elm tree was carried out to a professional standard and the area left clean and tidy.
Paddy and his team at Free Range Forestry were excellent - we would highly recommend them. They were very reasonable price - they did a few extra tasks at the time but still charged us the original price. They were extremely efficient and knowledgeable - they gave great recommendations to replace the tree we had to cut down. They chopped all the wood and even stacked it neatly in our wood shed. They did a great job of tidying everything up at the end of the job. We would have no hesitation using them again in the future